St Marks dental is a certified Invisalign provider in Cambridge and beyond. With Invisalign, you can have the smile you have always wanted without wearing traditional, fixed braces.
As certified Invisalign practitioner and specialist orthodontist, we offer a wealth of experience helping patients with ‘invisible’ clear aligners. Invisalign lets you carry on with life without anyone noticing you’re having your teeth straightened.
With Invisalign’s metal-free system, you’ll not only lower your risk of hygiene problems during your treatment, but you’ll never have to compromise on confidence.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Clear – no one can tell you’re having your teeth straightened.
- Removable – you can eat and drink anything you like.
- Comfortable – no metal brackets or wires that can irritation
- Customised – made-to-measure aligners.
- Predictable – you can see how your teeth will look after treatment
What to expect
- Invisalign consists of a series of thin, clear aligners, custom-designed to fit exactly over the teeth and uses tiny amount of pressure to move teeth very slowly.
- Aligners are changed every two to three weeks depending on compliance.
- Treatment takes approximately 9-15 months
For teens who don’t want traditional metal braces we also offer Invisalign Teen. Unlike braces, Invisalign Teen doesn’t require any metal at all, just thin, clear plastic aligners and more comfortable to wear.Book An Appointment Or call us on 01223 507 750